• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I'm now a YouTube Partner with Centus Network :) Awwwww yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Not much else to say really :p I'm now a YouTube Partner with Centus Network so hopefully I can grow a heck of a lot more from now on (and make way more money than YouTube ever allowed me to make XD I'm not motivated by the money at all but hey...I could use me some more cash y'know)

Who doesn't need more money? :p I never heard of Centus Network though. Is it especially for comedians?

First, congrats on the partnership! Second, I'm going to have to take a look at Centus. Like Benjamin I'm not sure who Centus is but I will surely look into it.

I've heard from my friend that wants to join that network that there is no hold on your earnings, is that true? Also, congrats on your acceptance to a partnership program!

I've heard from my friend that wants to join that network that there is no hold on your earnings, is that true? Also, congrats on your acceptance to a partnership program!
Yup, it would seem so. I get 70% of the revenue made and I receive it at the first of every month/two months (can't remember), irrespective of how much I've made

Yup, it would seem so. I get 70% of the revenue made and I receive it at the first of every month/two months (can't remember), irrespective of how much I've made
Wow, that's AWESOME! For fullscreen i have to wait until i make $100.. i've made $40 in 3 months

Wow, that's AWESOME! For fullscreen i have to wait until i make $100.. i've made $40 in 3 months
That's one thing I find annoying about YouTube partnerships...having to wait until you make enough money before you can get it. I made about $20 on the regular YouTube monetisation thing but the second I signed up to Centus all that cash disappeared -_- Wouldn't have had that problem if I just got my money right off the bat...Centus also has a high CPM. $8 per 1000 views. Not too shabby at all :)

Congrats on joining at network dude! Any particular reason you waited this long to join? I'm fairly new to YouTubing so I'm thinking I should wait as well. Let us know how the network and such works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back