I'm not receiving any views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerfworthy

Something strange which i noticed, since yesterday my videos doesn't generate any more views.. Even when i link a specific video to some people and ask them to open it and view and to tell me once they do that, and when they do it and i refresh the video.. the views doesn't stack up.. Also asked some of my friends from youtube and 2 out of 3 also said to be having the same problems... Any ideas why this is happening? Is it just youtube some server stuff going on, or perhaps something we have done to deserve that?

I think that is just youtube in general. I too have that issue where I know people have viewed the video, but yet I don't see the number count go up. Usually this occurs when I am looking at the youtube app on my iPhone. I've noticed that accessing YouTube from a computer web browser usually updates as it should.

Typically, if you sign out and view the video you'll see the new view count, or if you sign out and sign back in you'll see an updated view count. If neither of these two tips work try waiting a few hours and check the view count.

I think that is just youtube in general. I too have that issue where I know people have viewed the video, but yet I don't see the number count go up. Usually this occurs when I am looking at the youtube app on my iPhone. I've noticed that accessing YouTube from a computer web browser usually updates as it should.

Typically, if you sign out and view the video you'll see the new view count, or if you sign out and sign back in you'll see an updated view count. If neither of these two tips work try waiting a few hours and check the view count.

Already tried the things you mentioned, signin out, reviewing the video again, etc.. and since it didnt update yesterday i did today the same thing.. and still stuck on 68 views.. thats why im gettin worried so much xd

Already tried the things you mentioned, signin out, reviewing the video again, etc.. and since it didnt update yesterday i did today the same thing.. and still stuck on 68 views.. thats why im gettin worried so much xd
So believe it or not I do see the 68 view count on the WoW video you posted... but guess what..... when I clicked the actual video it showed 7. :) YouTube is buggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I try I try.

Google needs to update the refresh time on YouTube servers more often.

It's supposed to update automatically with every view tho..
that's how it was before.. new view = refresh = it shows the new view amount.. not to update after hours and for example from 10 views to update to 68

Something strange which i noticed, since yesterday my videos doesn't generate any more views.. Even when i link a specific video to some people and ask them to open it and view and to tell me once they do that, and when they do it and i refresh the video.. the views doesn't stack up.. Also asked some of my friends from youtube and 2 out of 3 also said to be having the same problems... Any ideas why this is happening? Is it just youtube some server stuff going on, or perhaps something we have done to deserve that?
No worries the views are accounted for however the number you see isn't updates too often! [emoji534]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back