Vlog I'm New To This

AlTheBeast

Whats up everybody, i just started vlogging thing a couple days ago and I'd really appreciate if you watch my video and then tell me what you think about it so i can get it better

What the HELL!?!? Your ONE video is 3 days old and already has over a hundred views... I've on my 4th daily vlog and I cant even break 50 on ANY of them.

I can seriously not figure out what I am doing wrong.

We have been vlogging for about a month and still haven't made a trailer for our channel. I do have to say that i enjoyed your trailer and it is intriguing enough to lead me to check out your videos. Your trailer shows that you have a unique personality and it is refreshing.

Im also new to vlogging and doing videos. I checked your videos and my tip? Add something they would talk about on your vlogs ;) some kind of click bait material

The biggest tip I can give to you is to write down what it is that you are going to say. I am starting to use this tip when I do my voice over work on my videos and I am seeing a difference. It helped me to split the creative process into two parts. It was easier to record because I already know what I was going to say. Give it a shot and check me out if you want.

Back