Gaming I'm Looking To Start A Community Gaming Channel!!

Sedingerr

I'm looking to start a channel with some few cool people! It hasn't been started or name chosen because I'd like for whoever to be apart to all have say. I was thinking we can have a day where we all play together but have certain upload days for the others just for their content so everyone can see what the creators have to offer. If you have interest. Please leave a reply and let me know! :) It'd be very cool to start this up!

It's tough to find people to play with on a collaboration forum. I suggest that you will join my skype new group of youtubers helping each other out. "Racetal" - 's' letter logo

I'm looking to start a channel with some few cool people! It hasn't been started or name chosen because I'd like for whoever to be apart to all have say. I was thinking we can have a day where we all play together but have certain upload days for the others just for their content so everyone can see what the creators have to offer. If you have interest. Please leave a reply and let me know! :) It'd be very cool to start this up!
Hey man, I'm also looking to start a collab, I have my own channel already but am still willing to find people to work with, if u want, hit me up in either Twitter @Megzero346 or on Skype at megzero34

Back