Other I'm looking for channels to let my fans know about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Man! We just joined the yytalK sight, but we would love for you to check out our channel. We make trick shots and have been featured on SportsCenter among other things but only have around 300 subs, please check us out and let me know what u think

You are awesome for wanting to promote other people's content, this is the EXACT reason why I joined YouTube...To be part of a community you're building. Props to you my friend!

My channel is just starting but give it 2 or 3 weeks and we will have much more. It's a comedy channel with an assortment of things. Sketches, improv, and soon music from our soundcloud.

I'm looking for channels to promote on my channel. I would also be looking for cross promotion. The channel can be any genre. I want to turn this into a series on my channel where I just promote upcoming channels because there are so many awesome channels out there but normally we don't get to see them until they grow or not at all (which is sad). If I do feature you I would want to use a bit of footage from your channel just to give people a bit of an idea of what you do. If you are interested please let me know

It´s awesome that you do this kind of stuff! *applauds*
I hope that you will find a lot of new channels to watch and love!

Hi everyone, Sorry I haven't responded much have been really busy recently. I don't really know whether you guys would want me to start a new thread each time for each video or just stick on with this one, if you let me know I can act accordingly. Also thanks to everyone who has replied so far. I will look at all of your channels and will make the next one soon and try to include as many channels in it as possible

Interesting concept! Freedom network does a similar type of video where they have a channel spotlight each week! Turns out its the only videos of theirs I watch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back