I'm going to kill people at Youtube HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
LOL.... now they're gonna be watching me... but seriously, I am going to storm in there and start shooting people if they don't get their crap together!!!! I joined their official forum 3 freaking weeks ago, they said they sent my confirmation e-mail, but it never came, I have messaged them every two days since then, my messages are starting to sound like this "how freaking hard is it to send a damn e-mail??? Are you guys out playing golf? WTF are you doing???" Though I was quite polite before that.

Those dudes are dropping the ball like nobody's business man.... friggin jerkoffs.

(I lied about sending mean messages, I didn't really lol. I just thouht it'd be funny if I did, the rest is true though, those losers haven't gotten back to me in 3 weeks.)

Are you serious? I had no idea, I thought it was just me and they were targeting me for some evil plot because I'm the most important youtuber out there...... it's a joke dude. :rolleyes: Let's all ban together and toilet paper their house, who's with me?

Are you serious? I had no idea, I thought it was just me and they were targeting me for some evil plot because I'm the most important youtuber out there...... it's a joke dude. :rolleyes: Let's all ban together and toilet paper their house, who's with me?
I'm with you on that one! haha
--- merged: Feb 10, 2012 2:55 PM ---
LOL.... now they're gonna be watching me... but seriously, I am going to storm in there and start shooting people if they don't get their crap together!!!! I joined their official forum 3 freaking weeks ago, they said they sent my confirmation e-mail, but it never came, I have messaged them every two days since then, my messages are starting to sound like this "how freaking hard is it to send a damn e-mail??? Are you guys out playing golf? WTF are you doing???" Though I was quite polite before that.

Those dudes are dropping the ball like nobody's business man.... friggin jerkoffs.

(I lied about sending mean messages, I didn't really lol. I just thouht it'd be funny if I did, the rest is true though, those losers haven't gotten back to me in 3 weeks.)
LOL, Stupid YouTube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back