Im giving feedback on gaming channels!

Thank you for the feedback, the text was a one time thing, at least in that style I do use text for other things but in less distracting ways, thank you for informing me about that though. Thank you for your time

If you get a chance, I could use a good criticism. :)

yea we always die first lol

i only watched a few of your 5 nights at freddy videos and I was so close to raging. there was this static-y noise through out your video and i thought your phone was to close to your computer but it took me a few minutes to realize the game makes that noise when you hover over options/buttons haha, but please tell that sound off if you can its so annoying.

your banner is awesome. audio isnt terrible

for me it felt like your videos were dragging on to much. for games like 5 nights at freddy I watch them to laugh or be entertained. its hard to stay engaged when for 3 minutes of a 12 minute video, nothing happens and you arent saying anything interesting. it would be better if you had edited some of the long drawn out parts out so that it was easier to sit through the whole video.

yea we always die first lol

i only watched a few of your 5 nights at freddy videos and I was so close to raging. there was this static-y noise through out your video and i thought your phone was to close to your computer but it took me a few minutes to realize the game makes that noise when you hover over options/buttons haha, but please tell that sound off if you can its so annoying.

your banner is awesome. audio isnt terrible

for me it felt like your videos were dragging on to much. for games like 5 nights at freddy I watch them to laugh or be entertained. its hard to stay engaged when for 3 minutes of a 12 minute video, nothing happens and you arent saying anything interesting. it would be better if you had edited some of the long drawn out parts out so that it was easier to sit through the whole video.
Thanks i thought the same thing about the length. Your opinion is much appreciated.

Hey i would love a review on my channel

to start.

your mic quality is bad, sounds like your talking on a laptop mic, i can hear everything that is going on in your room and its annoying.

your videos are way to long for me. i dont know what your playing and it doesnt look that interesting. you're not all to entertaining either(no offense). i would suggest trimming the video down alot. cutting out the boring parts. but what do i know im not a fan of the game, maybe people like it this way.

then im watching your gnar with friends video and the audio is worst. on top of the bad mic, i can now hear what im assuming is the computers fan. the audio quality aside, i have the same problems with this video that I had with the last, nothing interesting is going on. maybe people like and enjoy videos like this but I would prefer if your going to upload a 20-30 min video that you would cut some of the video out to help some viewers sit through the whole video.

i like your banner though.

what mic are you using?

Hey I'd like some feedback :D

So far I think my best vids are Darkest Dungeon part 8 and 9 so check those out, and what do ya think andout my banner?

Hey I'd like some feedback :D

So far I think my best vids are Darkest Dungeon part 8 and 9 so check those out, and what do ya think andout my banner?

your banner fine i guess, im not a huge fan on the font/type you used.

your commentating isnt that bad, but you should try speaking more often. your mic volume is to low, alot of times I cant hear what your saying, try lowering your ingame volume or raising your mic. also a few times throughout the video I could hear your computer fan blowing(try to work on that).

the gameplay wasnt bad, remember that you dont have to upload everything, uploading a dungeon(if thats what they are) playthrough is one thing, but if the next 7 minutes is you playing around in the menu's then i'd recommend cutting some if not all of that part out.

your thumbnails and logo are ok.

Last edited:
your banner fine i guess, im not a huge fan on the font/type you used.

your commentating isnt that bad, but you should try speaking more often. your mic volume is to low, alot of times I cant hear what your saying, try lowering your ingame volume or raising your mic. also a few times throughout the video I could hear your computer fan blowing(try to work on that).

the gameplay wasnt bad, remember that you dont have to upload everything, uploading a dungeon(if thats what they are) playthrough is one thing, but if the next 7 minutes is you playing around in the menu's then i'd recommend cutting some if not all of that part out.

your thumbnails and logo are ok.

Thanks, I'm trying to improve on the talking yea I should cut out some of the fluff XP

Hey, if you have the time, could I get a review? :)
Avatar and Channel Art is a placeholder while I wait for my artwork to be ready.

Thanks and have a great day!

Back