Im getting no views..

ThomasVlgs

Ive been uploading on youtube daily for the past week ive used SEO clickbait thumbnails ive kept up with trends and more but nothing is helping could someone help me? ps i havent gotten any views accept my own ive also used social media

It takes a lot to get views on YouTube, as there as so many people uploading videos at any given moment.

There are tons of factors that matter when it comes to getting views.
1) Your title and thumbnail. These pretty much dictate if someone will click on your video or not. You may have a good thumbnail, but if the title isn't also great and intriguing, people may just keep scrolling.
2) Your description. I'm not too sure on the technicality of this, but it's my belief that what you write in your description and the keywords you use, has an effect on where your video ranks in the search.
3) Your tags. This one's a bit of a no brainer, but you need tags. Good tags. Always make sure you have the maximum amount of tags, and for a smaller channel, it's better to have longer tags, instead of shorter ones.
4) The last thing (that I can think of anyway) is how much content you have. A person with 30 videos, is more likely to show up in search than someone with 5 videos. So all I can say is, don't stop uploading. Just keep at it. Be consistent, but don't slack on quality. YouTube takes patience, and in time views will come.

I hope I've help, or at least given some insight :)

Ive been uploading on youtube daily for the past week ive used SEO clickbait thumbnails ive kept up with trends and more but nothing is helping could someone help me? ps i havent gotten any views accept my own ive also used social media

I'd like to check your channel out but your link on here to your you tube channel is not working....you may need to change your settings.

Cheers
Scott[DOUBLEPOST=1501814287,1501814251][/DOUBLEPOST]
you should share your videos on reddit or other forums it works for me! :)

I'd like to check your channel out but your link on here to your you tube channel is not working....you may need to change your settings.

Cheers
Scott

Finn has it. Check out creator fundamentals for some good insights on how to get views and do your seo properly. The guy is small but very knowlegeable and even answers questions if you need clarification.

Hi there!

For me, personally, as a content writer whose expertise is focused on YouTube Marketing, what I can tell you is that you should have consistency and persistence especially if you are just starting out your video/channel. You need to share your video in all your social media platforms in order to widen your range provided that your video also provides great content (relevant to your niche). That way, people will be interested in viewing your videos -- thus, increasing your views.

However, you can also buy YouTube Views BUT you should ONLY buy from sites that are authoritative, not from sites that offer such service for a low price but in return, provide low quality views too that may red flag your account. Overall, CONSISTENCY and PERSISTENCE for me is really the key.

I hope this helps!
smile.png

However, you can also buy YouTube Views BUT you should ONLY buy from sites that are authoritative, not from sites that offer such service for a low price but in return, provide low quality views too that may red flag your account.
That's the worst advice any expert can give to a beginner YouTuber who is puzzled because he has no views.

You shall never buy views, even from the most reputable sources (There is no such thing as reputable, because manipulating views is against YouTube's TOS). Even if you get some views and increase your channel's statistics, in a long run it will be money spent bad.

If you are not getting views it's because you didn't put enough effort in your videos in first place. Effort on video is not just filming the video and uploading it on YouTube. Effort spent on video starts before recording it (script, idea, set-up, going to the place of recording it), continues during recording it (clean speech, good manners, no shakes, doubles if necessary), then editing it (removing shakes and sound quirks, improving the audio), rendering it in the best possible quality, uploading it and it doesn't end with the uploading. After uploading it you shall put effort in making your video visible to anyone who may be interested in it (don't spam), fixing the description if necessary, replying to comments and making the overall look of your channel good. In short, if you are not getting (enough for you) views, you shall focus more on the videos and put more effort on them.

Back