Im Finding It Hard To Earn More Subs+Views?

OriginalFaceless

13 Year Old Filmmaker
I went through a stage in the summer holidays when i shot up from 49 subs to 64 (my current number) So surly i was doing somthing right? One of the vidios i made at that time got 70 views another 2 got 40 views each. I was doing well but now I seem to have dropped back down to around 20-30 views per video? How do I make myself more reconized to the community of youtube?

Im just trying to do what everyone on here is trying to do too and that is start a good youtube channel!

Please help :happy2:

You have a huge advantage. You're getting started directing really young.
I would just focus on improving your filmmaking skills. Pick up a book or watch some videos about filmmaking or special effects and try out the things they teach you.

My advice is to try to edit your scripts like it was someone else, shoot multiple takes if necessary to get the shot the way you want it, and edit out any parts that don't work in the end. That may seem kind of obvious, but you would be surprised how many people expect this to be easy. The revising may not be as fun, but that's the part that improves the quality.

P.S. Your video quality is really good. What kind of camera do you use?

This may seem a tad rude but you are a bit young... Yes its good to start young meaning you have experience later on but I would wait a year or so when you've matured

Keep trying advertise your channel more and you should get more views and subs! Good luck

You have a huge advantage. You're getting started directing really young.
I would just focus on improving your filmmaking skills. Pick up a book or watch some videos about filmmaking or special effects and try out the things they teach you.

My advice is to try to edit your scripts like it was someone else, shoot multiple takes if necessary to get the shot the way you want it, and edit out any parts that don't work in the end. That may seem kind of obvious, but you would be surprised how many people expect this to be easy. The revising may not be as fun, but that's the part that improves the quality.

P.S. Your video quality is really good. What kind of camera do you use?

thank you, well it depends on the video i either use a nikon coolpix L120 or a flip mino HD[DOUBLEPOST=1346683838,1346683680][/DOUBLEPOST]
This may seem a tad rude but you are a bit young... Yes its good to start young meaning you have experience later on but I would wait a year or so when you've matured

sorry i dont mean to be rude when i am? when its on here I don't mean it in a bad way, just i type whats in my head... If its in my videos im usually in a weird mood or im just being a bit stupid

I don't think being young is a disadvantage, or that you have to be past a certain age to get popular on YouTube. Younger people tend to be more imaginative than older people, so now is a great time to work on your technique and run with ideas and get some practice in making videos. :)

Back