• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I'm Finally A Daily Vlogger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jord Wild

Since starting my channel almost up to two years ago now, I've always wanted to do daily vlogs!
my Youtube friends are doing it and i always wanted to know what its like!
so.. as of this year, I have begun! finally! :D
SOOOOO HAPPY haha.
I wont promote it here cuz i'll get in trouble, but.. I just wanted to celebrate the fact I am a daily vlogger now! YAY :D

Since starting my channel almost up to two years ago now, I've always wanted to do daily vlogs!
SOOOOO HAPPY haha.
I wont promote it here cuz i'll get in trouble, but.. I just wanted to celebrate the fact I am a daily vlogger now! YAY :D

Good for you. Daily vlogging is hard work. I started on Nov 2 of last year and the first month was hard but after a month it became routine. From one daily vlogger to another I wish you good luck!

SOOOOO HAPPY haha.

i dont know how you do it! ha i managed to get a few vids out consecutively on my first few days but that is only because i had filmed and edited them in advance of starting my channel... i'll aim for weekly for now, once i get into a better routine of filming and editing i might try to get daily vlogs going. congrats!

yay another daily vlogger!! Welcome aboard! Daily vlogs are tough but i couldnt imagine not doing them now!! Ill definitely subscribe!! Also @davjack is awesome!!!! Check them out for sure!!

yay another daily vlogger!! Welcome aboard! Daily vlogs are tough but i couldnt imagine not doing them now!! Ill definitely subscribe!! Also @davjack is awesome!!!! Check them out for sure!!

Thankyou for the sub! :D
I checked your channel out too! I loved your vlog where you were sailing on the lake! awesome stuff![DOUBLEPOST=1388716524,1388716462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Also, you get lots of cool points for doing something that I most definitely could not do.

I just hope my life is entertaining enough for everyone haha.
but thankyou Anna <3 its certainly a new world to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back