• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Im at 40 Subs!!!!! Wooooohoooooo!

Congrats! It'll always feels wonderful reaching milestones like that when you're still fresh and new. I remember when I hit 40, I felt on top of the world. Like I was going to be the next 1 million sub YouTube sensation. But try not to get caught up in that mentality. Then the little steps you make won't feel as satisfying. I'm at 190 and beat myself up because I think I should be higher and that I'm doing something wrong. Not the case. YouTube's a grind. You gotta work hard and stay passionate and eventually you'll live your dream if you get better each video. No one, unless they're REALLY lucky, gets massive results over night. Keep up the good work. :)

Congrats. Keep going. I just passed that. Also sub’d you as well
Thank you bro! And I'm subbing you now![DOUBLEPOST=1500414829,1500414710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! It'll always feels wonderful reaching milestones like that when you're still fresh and new. I remember when I hit 40, I felt on top of the world. Like I was going to be the next 1 million sub YouTube sensation. But try not to get caught up in that mentality. Then the little steps you make won't feel as satisfying. I'm at 190 and beat myself up because I think I should be higher and that I'm doing something wrong. Not the case. YouTube's a grind. You gotta work hard and stay passionate and eventually you'll live your dream if you get better each video. No one, unless they're REALLY lucky, gets massive results over night. Keep up the good work. :)
Thank you and you're right! It's a grind and I'm not gong to stop just because of some little hiccups. Glad to be a part of a community that us so uplifting! Hope everyone crushes there goals!

Back