Did you apply?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

TheNoobSlaya

Loving YTtalk
[IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AUSTRALIAN TO APPLY! APPLY EVEN IF YOU ARE CURIOUS!]

Hey guys, my name is TheNoobSlaya, also known as Kevin, and I am an Australian Gamer/Youtuber.

A few months ago, I started a new youtube gaming group, similar to thecreaturehub. In this group, we collaborate and make PC gaming videos.

Collaborating allows us to grow our channels, and give our channels more exposure! Before this group started, we did not even know each other, but now, we have become pretty good mates, and spend hours on end, just playing, recording, and having fun.

We produce many videos together, and most of them get positive feedback from our subscribers. Even though we record together, I want to make it clear, that even though you will be a member of this group, you do not have to record or upload anything you don't like uploading.

So you are free to make your choices and decisions. This group is very chill, not strict at all, and I can't think of any rules that we all need to abide by.

What we are looking for:
(Note - these are not requirements! Feel free to apply!)
- Australians (If you are not Australian, you can still apply, and we will try our best to find suitable times to record)
- Aged 14 and above
- PC Gamers (Our group mainly revolves around PC gaming)

Benefits of joining this group:
- No rules
- You are free to record and upload whatever you want
- Greater channel exposure
- Become mates with friendly members
- MUCH MORE

So if you guys are interested, go to the links in my profile status, watch the video for more information (it's an old video, so ask me if you have any question) or apply by filling out the application form.

If you guys can't be bothered with finding the links to the form, here are the pictures of the form, so post your answers in this thread, or message me your answers!

form.jpg

That's it from me, Have a great day!

44 Applications So Far (Updated 15/11/2013)

Last edited:
Hey, I know this is kinda off topic, but I wanna know on your Battlefield Vids whether you do the commentary AFTER or DURING the gameplay. Also, I may apply for this. ;)

Thanks.

I'll add you on steam, see if we can play cs or something :p

Cool haha, there are a few games we can play, Id love to play stuff like BF on PC, but I wouldn't be able to run it well atm.

Added you on Steam, if you like you can add me on Skype: jbblazi.

Last edited:
Back