"Ignorant" People

Shikabambi

I think that I'm pretty skilled with my video editor. Other people do too, apparently.
Because on every video I post that really shows off my editing, everyone asks me how I edit.
That's normal, but come on. Have you ever done tutorials involving the editor? I got comments like this when I did that.

"Hi!!!!!! What editor do you use, and how do you edit? I'm too lazy to look up a tutorial lol and it seems far 2 complicated I bet it would take really long to find the right tutorial!"

This person wants to know how to edit, but they're too lazy to figure it out much less actually do it or understand how to do it after they watch a tutorial. These comments tick me off. I guess it's just kinda insulting to go through 2 years of practice and then attract people who can't even be bothered to look up how to do it.

Has anyone had an experience similar to this? Or is it just me being a snob lol.

It honestly just sounds like they are too lazy..even if you did give them the information then they would soon realize that it's a ton of hard work. I'd just chalk it up to flattery and move on.

He is talking about two things: 1. He wants to learn editing. 2. He is lazy to learn. So whats the point of posting his rubbish comment. I would just ignore such comments and move on. Video editing requires a lot of hard work and you should keep moving on :D

Back