Gaming If you're on PC or PS4 let's Collaborate.

How do you decied to Subscribe to a new Youtube Gamer?

• How much popular he is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey bro! I run a channel called Geez Games, we have 820 subs and growing we are looking for a cheeky collab on a few random games from steam! We're up for anything really! Just wanna have a good time and make get some sick footage!! I did buy don't starve together the other day ! So that would be an option if your interested :)

Hit me up on here or twitter if your up for it
@DanGeezGames
I mainly play gmod and counter strike on PC but im not that good at cs :/

Awesome lets do it! Could you all follow and chat to me on twitter :) this website is a nightmare from my phone haha xD

@dangeezgames

Thanks dudes !!

Hey bro! I run a channel called Geez Games, we have 820 subs and growing we are looking for a cheeky collab on a few random games from steam! We're up for anything really! Just wanna have a good time and make get some sick footage!! I did buy don't starve together the other day ! So that would be an option if your interested :)

Hit me up on here or twitter if your up for it
@DanGeezGames
Sure! I'am following you on twitter if you follow me back we can start a convo :)[DOUBLEPOST=1419479146,1419479056][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey you forgot me :(
How ya going mate?

Sure! I'am following you on twitter if you follow me back we can start a convo :)[DOUBLEPOST=1419479146,1419479056][/DOUBLEPOST]
How ya going mate?
Hey, Libree I tried adding adding on PSN and it came up nothing on the search. I also sent you a message on YT and you didn't reply. Please, resend the PSN ID.

Hey, Libree I tried adding adding on PSN and it came up nothing on the search. I also sent you a message on YT and you didn't reply. Please, resend the PSN ID.

Hey,sorry mate i dont know what happend i havent got any messages on YT but anyway. My PSN ID= Libree-

If it dosent work give me you psn id so then we can start talking

Im a PC and Xbox but I have a great quality microphone, just bought myself a new audio set up, my recent videos are kinda boring. Well to me but I can say I'm a pretty energetic person. Mister5ive is my YouTube and I have around 400 subs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420572446632.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420572446632.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I
Im a PC and Xbox but I have a great quality microphone, just bought myself a new audio set up, my recent videos are kinda boring. Well to me but I can say I'm a pretty energetic person. Mister5ive is my YouTube and I have around 400 subs
Yeah mate im heps keen to play some pc games. Maybe gmod?

Back