Gaming If you're on PC or PS4 let's Collaborate.

How do you decied to Subscribe to a new Youtube Gamer?

• How much popular he is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MZ-101

I've Got It
Decent Mic (no background noise).
Great quality videos.
(If commenting) Be Energetic
50+ Subscribers.
Skype.

Hi,
If you're interested and meet those requirements. Then, let's go. I have an awesome YouTube channel where I post mostly Battlefield videos but, I also post different games such Call of Duty, Destiny, Watch Dogs, GTA V and different Horror games. Basically mostly Battlefield but, also what I find fun. If you have any of these games and meet my requirements. Then, let's Collaborate.​

Attachments

• Youtube CA.jpg
    Youtube CA.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
PC person right here looking for a collab.

Well up for it mate

Add my skype: bigheadbarnett[DOUBLEPOST=1419185181,1419185126][/DOUBLEPOST]I have not got 50 subscribers though, but im determined to make this work have a look at my current videos, i am very serieous fun and energetic in my voice well up for a completion series or something mate. Give me a message on skype would love to talk.

Kind Regards
Kieran

PC person right here looking for a collab.

Well up for it mate

Add my skype: bigheadbarnett[DOUBLEPOST=1419185181,1419185126][/DOUBLEPOST]I have not got 50 subscribers though, but im determined to make this work have a look at my current videos, i am very serieous fun and energetic in my voice well up for a completion series or something mate. Give me a message on skype would love to talk.

Kind Regards
Kieran
That 50 sub mark is too important for me to let go off. Even if tried to Collaborate. Your audio quality is bad. I've watched the video where you talked about and the way do it is by using post. go to your editing software and find a noise canceling effect that will remove most of your background noise. I mostly use Audacity. You can find tutorials about it on YouTube. You are energetic but, if you at least started playing the sort of games I play then, alright. But, until then. Work harder. Trust me I know how tough it is but, you have to do it.

Hello,

50 subs is a good target i must admit that pal. My audio is getting better i promise my latest video WHICH is the Geartrack Arena Review is clear as daylight, i will start using audacity to edit the audio a tad but.... You cant say what i have achieved in 3 days is not good aha, you will do well to find another collab on the PC. Im giving it a good shot already. Ive literally been searching all day for a PC collab there so hard to find at the moment. Sorry im a going on a bit but i have changed the audio and am willing to help others Collab!

Hello,

50 subs is a good target i must admit that pal. My audio is getting better i promise my latest video WHICH is the Geartrack Arena Review is clear as daylight, i will start using audacity to edit the audio a tad but.... You cant say what i have achieved in 3 days is not good aha, you will do well to find another collab on the PC. Im giving it a good shot already. Ive literally been searching all day for a PC collab there so hard to find at the moment. Sorry im a going on a bit but i have changed the audio and am willing to help others Collab!
Start posting more videos and maybe we'll do a Collaboration. But, yeah. You can't come to people with 4 videos and expect people to Collaborate. Or at least anything that you'll get any good off. Try posting videos and earning a little more Subs and we'll Collaborate![DOUBLEPOST=1419187095,1419187067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

Also, play Battlefield 4!![DOUBLEPOST=1419187408][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

Lastly, Checkout my latest video. I just posted it. You'll see how the quality standard should be. You can at least be a little lower than that...

Hey name is Ben I've been making videos for about 3-6 months and have 70 Subscribers and still going strong im interestered in collaberating with MZ-101 so add me on
PSN: Libree-
BTW in 15 years old

Hey name is Ben I've been making videos for about 3-6 months and have 70 Subscribers and still going strong im interestered in collaberating with MZ-101 so add me on
PSN: Libree-
BTW in 15 years old
Yeah, Already replied to you. Let's collaborate! Maybe we can play some battlefield on PS4 or if you got PC then, better. Then you can post a video on your channel playing the game that you want!

Hey bro! I run a channel called Geez Games, we have 820 subs and growing we are looking for a cheeky collab on a few random games from steam! We're up for anything really! Just wanna have a good time and make get some sick footage!! I did buy don't starve together the other day ! So that would be an option if your interested :)

Hit me up on here or twitter if your up for it
@DanGeezGames

Hey bro! I run a channel called Geez Games, we have 820 subs and growing we are looking for a cheeky collab on a few random games from steam! We're up for anything really! Just wanna have a good time and make get some sick footage!! I did buy don't starve together the other day ! So that would be an option if your interested :)

Hit me up on here or twitter if your up for it
@DanGeezGames
Yeah, great. I mostly play Battlefield and other shooters I do have a funny video and I'm pretty funny in my Commentary. Well, at least I think so... Anyways, if you're up to play some shooters then, let's do it! Oh and the funny video is called "The Comeback - Funny moments" Hope we can Collaborate![DOUBLEPOST=1419309659,1419309603][/DOUBLEPOST]J
Yeah, great. I mostly play Battlefield and other shooters I do have a funny video and I'm pretty funny in my Commentary. Well, at least I think so... Anyways, if you're up to play some shooters then, let's do it! Oh and the funny video is called "The Comeback - Funny moments" Hope we can Collaborate!
Just so we are clear I also play the games listed above.

Back