If you where forced: would you give up Youtube.com or Yttalk.com ?

see if you would have choosen none of the above and said vlog well getting head you would have had a viral video :eek: think outside the the box... and more inside her box

Hot+Girl.jpg
LOL Well I picked d, maybe she want's the d? ;)
rimshotdc9.gif

YTTalk. I got my BFFs with me on Facebook and on Youtube. I MEAN, DON'T GET ME WRONG. I LOVE EVERYONE, OK.

:) Reina please respond! how do i get the little star next to my name , when i post ?
You need to purchase the VIP package with YTtalk forum cash. You can get the cash by posting replies and creating new threads. :) (Nope, you can't exchange it for real cash). Once you have 200 cash, you can purchase both VIP packages. You'll get a shiny, little star next to your name then. :D

You need to purchase the VIP package with YTtalk forum cash. You can get the cash by posting replies and creating new threads. :) (Nope, you can't exchange it for real cash). Once you have 200 cash, you can purchase both VIP packages. You'll get a shiny, little star next to your name then. :D
oh ok :) i'm at $30 right now , but thanks :) People on Yttalk are very friendly :) Yahoo! Answers (youtube section) no so much :(

Back