If you could get any pieces of equipment what would you get?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
If you could get any pieces of equipment (be it a cameras, computers, mic, etc) or a software to help grow your channel what would you get?

I'm definitely looking at getting a new Shotgun/Boom Microphone (Rode NTG2) since it's much better then the one I have now and is also quite necessary for my film projects next year. But then again I'd also need a new tripod and other various props for them too. =]

Lighting is what I need to sort out, if I need to film at night time I need more lighting, just saving up some cash to get a decent sized LED panel light.

Upgrades? Everything I have been using is still 1080p. I would love to upgrade to 4K and get a new editing rig as well! I would like an external mic like a rode or something like that. I have only been using on board audio, and I am sure the audio would be way better with an external mic!

Something I'd sell my brother for is a truly separated space to record my stuff in. It's very annoying having to delay recording because the light conditions are not good or because family members are doing noise in the other room. Too bad renting these spaces can be expensive

I'd love to get a backup tape deck xD my current ones fine but it's quite old so a replacement just in case would be great...the biggest issue is finding one with 2 scart ports rather than just one...

A piece of equipment that keeps tempting me is an audio technica 2050 with the boom arm, pop filter etc. They are pretty sick and look so proffesional

Back