Vlog Ideas for Collabs Overseas?

BobCorp

Hey there, folks!

At the start of the year, I set out a goal to collaborate with a different creator every month. The first couple of months I wasn't exactly prepared so ended up asking a couple friends to do something. Last month I managed to collaborate with a videomaker on a challenge entitled "30 Items, 30 Minutes" in which you are given a list of thirty items to find in thirty minutes.

Anyway, I have a few people I would like to collaborate with (and am open to many others too), but they are unfortunately scattered around the globe which limits the amount of collaboration types I can do. So, if any of you have any ideas on how I can collaborate with people over Skype or through a challenge that doesn't require another person in the room, please let me know!

Many thanks,

-Bob

I Love doing global collabs, and there are SO many different exciting options that don't require people to be in the same space! ^^

Love Roux
Channel Roux Harbour:pompus:

Hey Josh!

Thanks for the response, I'd absolutely love to collaborate on something. Send me a message on here, Twitter (ItsBobCurrie) or on YouTube (BobCorp) for what you'd like to do and when you're available. Thanks!

-Bob

Hey, i am a voice impressionist on YT.Do you want to do a video together? if you can voice characters that is.

Hey, i am a voice impressionist on YT.Do you want to do a video together? if you can voice characters that is.
Hey! I, personally would love the impression thing so if you can over skype... skype is elexir.parsa

Back