Ideas for a short channel introduction video anyone?

Unfortunately I have a hard time getting my voice to sound cool or deep. It's rather uncool, shallow and almost squeaky as you can hear in my narrated videos, e.g. the "Synfire Feature Spotlight" ones on palettes and scaleboard.
I'm afraid a voice-over would be a 100% turn-off. Will probably buy a new microphone one fine day in the (not so distant) future.
You can download the software "Audacity" to change your pitch if you'd like. It's completely free and super nice program. This may make it sound totally goofy though but there is that option.[DOUBLEPOST=1526511375,1526511205][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately I have a hard time getting my voice to sound cool or deep. It's rather uncool, shallow and almost squeaky as you can hear in my narrated videos, e.g. the "Synfire Feature Spotlight" ones on palettes and scaleboard.
I just listened to this video and I don't think your voice sounds bad at all! In fact I think it might sound cool as a voice over.

change your pitch

I'm currently using iZotope Nectar, a specialized piece of voice-processing software for enhancing my voice. So the version you hear in my VOs is already processed. Don't want to go for that unrealistic/hilarious/over-processed sound.
In one of my videos I've used heavy processing, though. In the intro of the "Ohne Sinn und Verstand" recording (music I made by "abusing" composition software by intentionally operating it in a wrong way) I used heavy processing (Zynaptiq Wormhole) on me saying "Synfire is totally glitched out" or sth along those lines. Sounds deep, robotic and not human at all.
I'll do narrated videos once in a while (at least when I have a new microphone up and running).

Back