Ideas for a good Channel Trailer?

ChunkeyPanda

I play video entertainment thats interactive.
Alrite later on today, (its 3:22am at the time of writing this post) I'm going to finally make an official channel trailer, instead of lazily just using an old video as a trailer!

BUT

I need ideas, and who better to ask then the YTTalk Community!

So my channel is LP's of various types of games, shooters, platforming, RPGs...etc. I was thinking of doing a montage, but I'm not exactly sure...What do you guys think makes a good channel trailer?

I have yet to make a channel trailer myself but considering mine is a music channel I will probably write a short song about my channel.

I guess in a channel trailer you've got to make the audience want more. As for a gaming one there are a lot of gaming channels out there & you have to demonstrate how yours is different from everyone else's.

I made one thanks to a friend he made techno and house songs so was able to get one off him to use and of course credit him for the song. But after that used some adobe after effects and yea. It's a ok one not bad but not good.

Being a new YouTuber (and just having had to move channel already) I haven't really got much footage, but once I've built it up a little bit I'm going to make a montage most probably of different game clips from my videos, synced to a music track :)

I would probably suggest the same for you, or maybe do a montage and talk over it saying what you're channel is about, but to make it stand out I would think commentary wise you would really have to go all out to make it as exciting as possible

I made one thanks to a friend he made techno and house songs so was able to get one off him to use and of course credit him for the song. But after that used some adobe after effects and yea. It's a ok one not bad but not good.

Is your trailer on a different channel because the one in your sig doesnt have a trailer :/

Thanks for the tips guys, definitely going to try and stand out!

Alrite later on today, (its 3:22am at the time of writing this post) I'm going to finally make an official channel trailer, instead of lazily just using an old video as a trailer!

BUT

I need ideas, and who better to ask then the YTTalk Community!

So my channel is LP's of various types of games, shooters, platforming, RPGs...etc. I was thinking of doing a montage, but I'm not exactly sure...What do you guys think makes a good channel trailer?
I really should make a channel trailer too, but I don't think I have enough videos up yet to warrent making one.

I think you should talk to Jamie about music for your potential trailer (I got addicted to one of his tracks shortly after the 1st listen :eek: lol) and they all sound amazing. A monatge of different moments in games sounds great! Good luck! :D

Is your trailer on a different channel because the one in your sig doesnt have a trailer :/

Thanks for the tips guys, definitely going to try and stand out!

It on my other videos my old computer broke the HDD so need to re load my into I have a video on my channel that is just my intro.

Back