Ideas for 1000 subscriber special?

Switchbox

Give me your food
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for a 1000 subscriber special?
If there are any challenges or some other type of video I could make as a special?

Any help is very much appriciated!
Thanks in advance <3

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for a 1000 subscriber special?
If there are any challenges or some other type of video I could make as a special?

Any help is very much appriciated!
Thanks in advance <3
Just stare at the camera for about 5 seconds with an awkward blink, they scream like a maniac and then punch yourself in the balls as hard as you can.

OR, here is something I bet nobody will EVER do, not even Shoenice. Fill your mouth with salt and then place some live slugs onto the salt and try to swallow them after they melt. If you do that you may possibly break the Internet and will be a legend in my eyes.[DOUBLEPOST=1465492444,1465492407][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whip it out and do the helicopter for 30 seconds :thumbsup2:
I'd say do it for 32 seconds

I currently need to know the same. Probably I will just give a summary about how my channel developed over the years and which strategies worked well for me.

Because I love to see others suffer (yep, I'm a bit twisted person) I always call for chilli/something super spicy or super nasty challenge :p

Hmmm you can shout out for that 100 persons who subscribed to your channel =) and give thanks to them for reaching that milestone =)

Back