Request I'd like to request some help with my channel art "banner"

Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone could help me with some simple banner channel art for free. I've been struggling to create my own professional but simple looking banner I would greatly appreciate any help. My YouTube channel name is SOY and I don't really want anything specific for how it looks just simple :).

Thanks for reading! Have a good one.

I'm a graphics designer and animator, and specialize in icon and logo-heavy simplistic artwork, although am pretty good with more crowded styles, particularly retro gaming themes.

I'm sure I could help you out, respond to me if you're still interested.

Here's some background art I made for myself (low quality, 480p, version due to forum restrictions):

Wazpbyte-2.png

WazpByte

Thanks for the reply! I absolutely love the design and would love to have something similar to it for my channel.

It's actually very close to the image I had in mind.

I appreciate the reply!

Last edited:
We make a big variety of Channel banners and Intros.
Intros are only £2.50 and Channel Banners £1.50
We also make Youtube Profile Pictures for 50p and Teamspeak developing for £1.50
The intros and Channel banners come in lots of different colours and styles and there is plenty to chose.
If your interested email us at: SiegeMarket@gmail.com
Or Skype us at Joseph.lindon ( When adding us please note why you are before request)

Hey man I can make you something really nice and effective for free!
Here are some of my own designsIMG_0740.PNG IMG_0725.PNG
Also the channel linked isn't my channel as my channel is Called Iswifty which has 57 subs!

Here is the banner man! It's something simple but let me know if you want anything adding or changing :)
IMG_0845.JPG
Also the channel linked isn't mine as mine is Iswifty withe 57 subs!

Attachments

• IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 5
Back