Icon creation for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
I am willing to make some people icons for their channel or any forums such as this if they wish, all I need is what you would like exactly, here is a template you may use :)

Colours -
Designs -
Graphics -
Any transparency? -
Other Info (Specific phrases, fonts, layouts etc) -
Feel free to leave as much info as you want, but the more you leave the quicker it will get done :)

Hey bud! I was wondering if you could give me a hand with a background for my channel? It's in dire need of a spruce up!

I am in need of a logo so if I gave you the details and even a rough design would that be good? If you can make it for me then reply and we will carry on the conversation in the conversations part on this forum? Thanks I hope you can help?

Hey bud! I was wondering if you could give me a hand with a background for my channel? It's in dire need of a spruce up!
I'm not really that good with backgrounds, but talk to UnitedF1HD, he did mine and I love it :)
I am in need of a logo so if I gave you the details and even a rough design would that be good? If you can make it for me then reply and we will carry on the conversation in the conversations part on this forum? Thanks I hope you can help?
Sure just send me the details and I'll see what I can do :)

I'm not really that good with backgrounds, but talk to UnitedF1HD, he did mine and I love it :)

Sure just send me the details and I'll see what I can do :)
Hang on there maybe someone else doing it however if they do the logo can you do the background?

I suppose I could have a stab at a background, but it might not be great, but I'll try :)
Okay as the logo will be in the background I will have to wait a bit but all it'll be is a basic black background which I have the image for and then the logo with my channel name running down the side. i will give more details once the logo is created. Thank you for co-operating and I will be in touch soon.

Okay as the logo will be in the background I will have to wait a bit but all it'll be is a basic black background which I have the image for and then the logo with my channel name running down the side. i will give more details once the logo is created. Thank you for co-operating and I will be in touch soon.
Ok sounds good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back