Services I will make you free professional Thumbnails!

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Hey everyone, this is my mini Thumbnail shop (I guess you could say).

I will not be charging any money or anything for my services, but I do have a very strict rule, and that's in exchange for a thumbnail or multiple thumbs, please put me in your YouTube Sub Box.

I believe that simplicity is key in thumbnails so I won't be making very complicated ones, but at the same time they will be professional and slick.
To request a thumbnail use this form:

Name of Series:
Name of Game:
Particular Character Render you want: (if you don't pick one I'll decide for ya)

Examples of my work:

ghosts1_zps44c57268.png

sm3dw1_zpsbafc4fba.png

dktf1_zps92e1209a.png

JosPlays_zps0c8cbb72.png

EzmacPlays_zps6724f217.png

Dominic_zpsaba0bfa5.png

Mrfifa76_zps67c7ec76.png

Clive_zps9760dda1.png

Weisegamer1_zpsd150c449.png

Weisegamer2_zpsef44ec60.png

( Not sure how to put these pictures in spoiler D: sorry!)

Last edited:
The spoiler function is removed. We had one like 6 months ago.

Name of Series: Grimm Walkthrough
Particular Character Render you want (if you don't pick one I'll decide for ya)
s2.n4g.com/media/11/newssi/75000/78812_0_org.jpg

you can find the game with the name American McGee's Grimm.

Name of Series - Jay Play's
Game - Loadout (FPS)
Character - Ugly woman (Idk her name)

Last edited:
Name of Series: Ezmac Play: GTA 4
Name of Game: GTA 4
Particular Character Render you want: (if you don't pick one I'll decide for ya)

Excellent! I'm impressed by the amount of orders coming in already. It is unfortunately midterm week at my University, but I can assure you all these will be done by this weekend! (Most definitely Saturday or Sunday).[DOUBLEPOST=1392266243,1392264669][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the double post but I have made JosPlay's Thumbnail! I tried your render and even when I made it transparent it looked incredibly messy, so I just decided to fool around and came up with this! Hopefully you like it.

If you do like it, I'll provide you with the PSD file for Paint.Net, and for each time you upload a new part all you have to do is add text and change the number.

JosPlays_zps0c8cbb72.png

Excellent! I'm impressed by the amount of orders coming in already. It is unfortunately midterm week at my University, but I can assure you all these will be done by this weekend! (Most definitely Saturday or Sunday).[DOUBLEPOST=1392266243,1392264669][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the double post but I have made JosPlay's Thumbnail! I tried your render and even when I made it transparent it looked incredibly messy, so I just decided to fool around and came up with this! Hopefully you like it.

If you do like it, I'll provide you with the PSD file for Paint.Net, and for each time you upload a new part all you have to do is add text and change the number.

JosPlays_zps0c8cbb72.png

Yeah it's awesome. Can you send me the PSD in a PM here on YTtalk?

Yeah it's awesome. Can you send me the PSD in a PM here on YTtalk?

Send it on your profile.

I'll be doing the other thumbnails now, but I must add that it's pointless actually to tell me the name of your series, because putting that in the thumbnail will just look messy. I'll most likely just be putting the Game logo, and then Part 1 etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1392346495,1392344733][/DOUBLEPOST]Done with JayPlay's thumbnail. Again I couldn't find a good render for what you requested, and this image just works so perfectly.

JayPlays_zps9178b4d1.png

Back