Finished/Closed I will make a professional high quality channel logo and avatar at affordable prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush

I've Got It
Hey,

I am willing to make channel backgrounds and logos for affordable prices.

Here are my prices:

$10 - Professional Channel Background

$5 - Professional Channel Logo

Add $2 if you want the PSD file.

You can view my past work here: behance dot com / ayushmishra [Sorry, couldn't post the link]

Wait.. you are asking for a free intro.. and then asking people to pay you for a logo????

Just messing with you but the intro makers may not like this.

Wait.. you are asking for a free intro.. and then asking people to pay you for a logo????

Oh yeah, I'd rather delete my intro thread. I don't actually need an intro right now. I changed my mind. SORRY![DOUBLEPOST=1384436251,1384436201][/DOUBLEPOST]

How do I delete it?????

Oh yeah, I'd rather delete my intro thread. I don't actually need an intro right now. I changed my mind. SORRY![DOUBLEPOST=1384436251,1384436201][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do I delete it?????
Only a moderator can delete it. PM one and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out :)

YTCash or real? If it's real cash, not many peopel would take this, since most people here would rather tackle the free/YTCash ones.

Hey,

I am willing to make channel backgrounds and logos for affordable prices.

Here are my prices:

$10 - Professional Channel Background

$5 - Professional Channel Logo

Add $2 if you want the PSD file.

You can view my past work here: behance dot com / ayushmishra [Sorry, couldn't post the link]

Hey Ayush, does the offer still stand for the 2 first ones for free?
If yes, could you take a look at my channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back