I was recently told to "interact with my audience more"

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
First off I am not angry or sad or what ever about this feed back. Only puzzled. I messaged him and he hasn't answered back yet. But I am really eager to fix this. He said he was a little bored and that I should interact with my audience more. I am not sure what that means?

If you don't know how to answer that but want to help me please look at one of my videos to maybe see what he saw :/.

Also I am not trying to promote myself here, I am just curious on how to improve myself with this feed back.

Thanks a bunch for reading this and attempting to help me :D.

You could give them a question of the day at the end of the video, where they can comment, and you can read the answers in your next video

You could give them a question of the day at the end of the video, where they can comment, and you can read the answers in your next video
DUDE I get it now :D That makes total sense.... I think I will do that. Well not exactly that... but something of my own taste :D. I hope that's what he meant cause I could use more of that now that I think of it lol.

DUDE I get it now :D That makes total sense.... I think I will do that. Well not exactly that... but something of my own taste :D. I hope that's what he meant cause I could use more of that now that I think of it lol.

I'm sure that's what he meant by it, you gotta make sure that you really do care about your viewers

I pretty much know em all by name, Since I only got 25 lol. life is good :D its more like a bunch of pals then a youtube channel at this point.

Haha yea I gotchu, most of the people who watch my videos are friends too, but when you do start to gain more viewers its nice to make them feel at home and they will keep coming back

I just interact by replying to comments and doing requested stuff >.>
*Big pain in the but because requested stuff is animations and visualizers for songs that I need to gain rights to*

Back