i was in YPP last year.i crossed 10k views, now what next as per new policy?

dashboard

Hi
I joined YT last year before YT new policy which was introduced few months ago. I was with Adsense and got some revenue too. After new policy introduced,my views were below 10k but my every new video could be easily monetized. I was in confusion of 10k rule so i added more videos a d now i crossed 10k views.in such case, will my YT account again reviewed ? Or this rule is for new youtuber who came after new policy?
Please , makeme clear

when you have less than 10k views total on your channel, you will be able to monetize stuff on your YT channel, but ads won't be served there. After you cross 10k, you're reviewed and then ads start to appear on your vids. All of that happens seamlessly AFAIK without you even noticing it any other way, than actually seeing an ad displayed alongside your content.

when you have less than 10k views total on your channel, you will be able to monetize stuff on your YT channel, but ads won't be served there. After you cross 10k, you're reviewed and then ads start to appear on your vids. All of that happens seamlessly AFAIK without you even noticing it any other way, than actually seeing an ad displayed alongside your content.
Thanks for reply , i was waiting. Big forum but none replies.
Anyway, i want to make u inform that my channel was starting last year 2016 so in this case does my channel need 10 K views to enable ads on my videos? Will my channel again reviewed? Or is this rule for new youtuber after new policy?
More important thing is my channel crossed 10k views 3 days ago ( now 15k) but i am not getting any revenue,why? If u have any idea please share.
Regards

Thanks for reply , i was waiting. Big forum but none replies.
Anyway, i want to make u inform that my channel was starting last year 2016 so in this case does my channel need 10 K views to enable ads on my videos? Will my channel again reviewed? Or is this rule for new youtuber after new policy?
More important thing is my channel crossed 10k views 3 days ago ( now 15k) but i am not getting any revenue,why? If u have any idea please share.
Regards
Hmmm...

I'm not seeing ads running against your videos. No ads, no possible income. Please go into your Creator Dashboard, look on the bottom left hand side for the Feedback link. Send a note to YouTube Support asking them for a manual monetization review of your channel as it has now surpassed 10,000 views, and see what they answer.

I also see two possible problems which might make the Advertising Section reluctant to place ads on your videos. The first, is that your content is stale; your last upload was a year ago. Advertisers want to see their ads placed on active channels which upload content regularly. The second, is that your channel was set to show the progress of a fairly large event, with lots of people in attendance.

When you make videos meant for "public broadcast", even if that broadcast place is an Internet site, broadcasting and privacy laws require a form called a "model release" to be signed by each recognizable person in the video. This gives the person or company filming the event Publicity Rights in each person's image. In the case of a commercial film like one of the Star Wars or Batman Series, such publicity rights are built into each actor's contract.

YouTube will most likely review your site at the manual level when you ask; but they may also when they see your content type, ask for evidence of your commercial and publicity rights in each video.

I hope that if they do, you have the proper documentation ready for them; as if you don't, they will deny your channel monetization request.

Back