I was claimed by a network i don't even know ? Can anybody explain me this o.O ?

I view one of the video that is available in youtube but it was block on my country.. all I can see is that message...

EDIT:

btw there's no content match id in your video manager?

Here's the link to check if you have a copyrighted video and if you're sure that you own the video then repeal it. www . youtube.com / my_videos_copyright
(I had to space out the link since I don't have 15 post)

How do i see what is the video causing the claim exactly ?

Yep they`re a company with a CMS, they work for a few music companies/studios basically they give out strikes or in other words they arn`t a partnering network, If thats shown up on sb it usually means you are a few days away from them giving you a strike.

Check for Copyrighted music/stock photos/videos/tv programmes/concerts/sports and delete them

Socialblade shows anyone who has made a copyright CLAIM on one of your videos. Don't worry, because this is NOT a strike. You can appeal these claims if their is actually no copyright material in the video they have claimed i.e. music, gameplay, graphics, etc. I think YT sends you an email when a claim is filed on your account, but I am not sure.

Back