I was bullied

I never understood why people picked on others because of their looks, clothes, etc. It is just so stupid to me! I don't think I was ever really bullied, at least not to the extreme it sounds like you were. However, I was picked on for things I wore. Omg! Now, I'm starting to remember a little more clearly. I was in middle school. It was music class. One girl and two boys, everyday, laughing at my shoes. I can't even remember what kind of shoes I wore. I was so annoyed in that class.

When I got to high school, it wasn't as bad but the same. Little comments here and there. On the bus or as I walked down the hall. I was fuming inside with rage at this point. :rage: I was just so sick of people looking at me as a weak target. :stomp: In reality, I felt like I could really take them. However, I'm not the type of person to throw the first punch unless we're in a heated argument and I feel compelled to. :sneaky2: So, I continued to ignore the obviously jealous morons. Surprisely, I have never been in a fight. Almost. One girl on the bus claimed I was talking bad about her and her sister. Nevermind, they both were on the bus everyday making fun of me and my sister. When we got off the bus, she waited for me. She didn't do anything. I seriously wasn't in a mood for this pettiness :meh2:. Plus, I had no idea what she was talking about. I don't need to talk about people. She was clearly looking for a reason to fight. I promise you, if she would have hit me, it would have been all over. I may have walked around school all shy and timid but inside I was bursting with fire:vampire:. They would have seen another side of me that they never knew existed. One thing I can't do is allow people to put their hands on me. It's my natural instinct to retaliate.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. :sadness:That's awful! I feel bad for people who are bullied then decide to end their lives. It's the saddest thing ever. :crycry: I'm glad you made it through. :thumbsup2:

I never understood why people picked on others because of their looks, clothes, etc. It is just so stupid to me! I don't think I was ever really bullied, at least not to the extreme it sounds like you were. However, I was picked on for things I wore. Omg! Now, I'm starting to remember a little more clearly. I was in middle school. It was music class. One girl and two boys, everyday, laughing at my shoes. I can't even remember what kind of shoes I wore. I was so annoyed in that class.

When I got to high school, it wasn't as bad but the same. Little comments here and there. On the bus or as I walked down the hall. I was fuming inside with rage at this point. :rage: I was just so sick of people looking at me as a weak target. :stomp: In reality, I felt like I could really take them. However, I'm not the type of person to throw the first punch unless we're in a heated argument and I feel compelled to. :sneaky2: So, I continued to ignore the obviously jealous morons. Surprisely, I have never been in a fight. Almost. One girl on the bus claimed I was talking bad about her and her sister. Nevermind, they both were on the bus everyday making fun of me and my sister. When we got off the bus, she waited for me. She didn't do anything. I seriously wasn't in a mood for this pettiness :meh2:. Plus, I had no idea what she was talking about. I don't need to talk about people. She was clearly looking for a reason to fight. I promise you, if she would have hit me, it would have been all over. I may have walked around school all shy and timid but inside I was bursting with fire:vampire:. They would have seen another side of me that they never knew existed. One thing I can't do is allow people to put their hands on me. It's my natural instinct to retaliate.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. :sadness:That's awful! I feel bad for people who are bullied then decide to end their lives. It's the saddest thing ever. :crycry: I'm glad you made it through. :thumbsup2:
Thanks! When I was a junior I got in a fist fight with this girl, but I wasn’t the one who threw the first punch it was self defense. I was taught growing up to never throw the first punch, but when someone hits me first to fight back.

Thanks! When I was a junior I got in a fist fight with this girl, but I wasn’t the one who threw the first punch it was self defense. I was taught growing up to never throw the first punch, but when someone hits me first to fight back.

Exactly!

I was able to watch the full video today. Sorry about your friend Josh. :crying4: That's sad. I'm glad you overcame that ridiculousness. You should be really proud of yourself! You created your own YouTube channel, which seems to get tons of views! You're seem confident in your videos! You rock! Congratulations! :thumbsup2:

Your channel looks great by the way! I'm going to subscribe! :smile22:

T
Exactly!

I was able to watch the full video today. Sorry about your friend Josh. :crying4: That's sad. I'm glad you overcame that ridiculousness. You should be really proud of yourself! You created your own YouTube channel, which seems to get tons of views! You're seem confident in your videos! You rock! Congratulations! :thumbsup2:

Your channel looks great by the way! I'm going to subscribe! :smile22:
Thank you!:)

Back