Comedy i want to make an annoying things pt.2 rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
i have already made my parts for the video i just need someone who is willing to make their prts and i would prefer someone who has more subscribers than me hopefully we can make this a succes :)...check my content to see wht im about...thank you

i have already made my parts for the video i just need someone who is willing to make their prts and i would prefer someone who has more subscribers than me hopefully we can make this a succes :)...check my content to see wht im about...thank you
im down bruh... how long like a min or do i record nd you chop it up

I read the part where you stated you would prefer someone who has more subs than you have.
That part actually makes me wonder if you are looking to find someone to work with for legit reasons as in having fun and making videos.
OR non-legit reasons but simply just boosting your subs/views.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but because of that part it makes me think you are doing it for a boost. I'm not saying it's your true intentions, i'm simply saying that it can make people wonder.

I read the part where you stated you would prefer someone who has more subs than you have.
That part actually makes me wonder if you are looking to find someone to work with for legit reasons as in having fun and making videos.
OR non-legit reasons but simply just boosting your subs/views.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but because of that part it makes me think you are doing it for a boost. I'm not saying it's your true intentions, i'm simply saying that it can make people wonder.

I actually really like what i do but i also want to get bigger at the same time so i would prefer someone with more subs than me but they dont have to have more subs thats all ive just never collabed with anyone before

I actually really like what i do but i also want to get bigger at the same time so i would prefer someone with more subs than me but they dont have to have more subs thats all ive just never collabed with anyone before
Everybody wants to be bigger..
But it should never be your main focus.
There are a lot of reasons why people make YouTube videos, some do it because they want to have a lot of subscribers so they become "rich"
some do it because they have too much time on their hands, and some just really like making videos.

I would lie if I would say I would not like my channel to grow. I want that as bad as any other person, but I've had several things in the past so my main focus is content quality.
If you like to work together, do it for fun. Don't try to get the people with the most subs, just try someone from your own "league" or just don't say anything about how many subs someone has to have before they can collab with you.

By removing the focus of "More subs than me" people with a bigger and smaller audience would see that your focus is on having fun, and really trying.
I understand if you have never made a collab that you don't know what to do. But I had that same problem.

Remember YouTube is about having fun, and try not to have "Audience" a big main focus. If the content is good, the people will subscribe :)

Greg's right. In the end it doesn't matter about how many subs another person has, if its really good, hilarious content it will find its way to a bigger audience and hopefully more subs. Thant being said I'm down to collab and I meet your criteria ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back