I want to know who unsub me?

Sub 4 sub is one of those gray areas, where overall my quick answer would be don't do it. But for my first 3 months, it's probably one of the factors that helped me get engagement in my channels. But you have to be very strategic about it, and only sub back to someone whose actually commenting and interacting with your channel. If it's someone whose clearly just copy and pasting stuff, then that would be an automatic delete. But if it was someone who I could tell by their comments actually watched my videos, I would give their channel a chance and see if I could build some relationship. However, if you're going to take this route, have the mentality from the start that this is only very short term growth and you want to get away from it as soon as possible.
I appreciate your comment. I totally understand. I didn't want the idea, but the beggars offered and I accepted . And you're right it helped me too st some point. But. Think I ain't going for such anymore. Thanks a lot[DOUBLEPOST=1481521886,1481521836][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately not, no.
Thanks

No i don't think you can check, but the way i look at it, you lose a sub in one place, you will pick up another sub in another place, you can't please them all, besides, if you did lose a sub, it might not actually be them unsubscribing, it could be youtube again?

Don't let those counts get to you. Ignore them and you'd do fine! You have more things to worry about losing subs. No point chasing after them because it's actually a good thing when only truly interested people sub to your channel.

Once your channel grows, you won't GAF about losing them anymore.

Back