• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I tricked 100 viewers into subscribing!

(My basement currently houses 100 viewers' family members. Can't recommend this strategy as they keep complaining about food and water :rolleyes: )

It's funny because when I was at 80 subscribers I was like "80!? That's almost 90, and 90 is almost 100!!" :D but then when I was actually close, I couldn't imagine ever reaching 100. But miraculously it happened today! :wideyed2:

A lot of subscribers are YTtalk members so THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for all the support! :thumbsup2: :twins:

Congratulations Sabrina. It's of no surprise to me that your channel is growing. Keep up the good work ;)

Congratulations Sabrina. It's of no surprise to me that your channel is growing. Keep up the good work ;)
Thank you, Crown! So far about 90% of new subs are forum members and the rest find me through YT comments, while the algorithm still gives me the cold shoulder! :stop2: But I'm just gonna continue doing my thang. :)

Congrats. You deserve it. I subbed last week because you are really funny and talented filmmaker. Please keep those videos coming!

Congrats. You deserve it. I subbed last week because you are really funny and talented filmmaker. Please keep those videos coming!
Whoa! Subscribing is already a compliment on its own, and now you give me even more wonderful compliments, thank you SO much. :redface:

I'm jealous, 100 is my next milestone as of right now I have 57. Congrats[DOUBLEPOST=1451152842,1451152499][/DOUBLEPOST]How many subscribers has your cat received???

Back