I think I screwed it up

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Hello, first post here!

Full disclosure

I joined a website thinking it was some sort of youtube community where we watch each other videos, and help improve their contents, but it seems like it's just bots or whatever it is.
I got 20 or so subscribers, and every single comment I get on my videos is just spam, so I delete it.
I'm still learning how to talk in English, so I don't expect viewers to be watching my videos. But, I'd like to remove the bot subscribers from my channel. Is there a way to do it?

Best you can do is 'hide the user's comments on this channel'. You can try to report, but nothing really happens.
You can't really remove subscribers, but if you prevent their comments from appearing, they will usually stop commenting.
Other thing is, is it's software, did you authorize access to your account for the website/app? If so, remove access, that will stop any automated processes.
No biggie, hide them and move on...
Untitled.jpg

Just learn from your mistake and move on and be thankful you found this community, where people will guide you towards the right direction. Hopefully your bot subs aren't over the hundreds, but when you get big enough, a few dozen dead bot subs won't make much of a difference.

Best you can do is 'hide the user's comments on this channel'. You can try to report, but nothing really happens.
You can't really remove subscribers, but if you prevent their comments from appearing, they will usually stop commenting.
Other thing is, is it's software, did you authorize access to your account for the website/app? If so, remove access, that will stop any automated processes.
No biggie, hide them and move on...
View attachment 39115
Exactly. You either hide them from commenting, or block them altogether.

Just learn from your mistake and move on and be thankful you found this community, where people will guide you towards the right direction. Hopefully your bot subs aren't over the hundreds, but when you get big enough, a few dozen dead bot subs won't make much of a difference.

It's just 20 or so. But it's annoying because that's almost 100% of my subscribers.
Now about the part of getting bigger.... Well... How did you guys get your first views?

Ps: That's a dope channel you got there!

It's just 20 or so. But it's annoying because that's almost 100% of my subscribers.
Now about the part of getting bigger.... Well... How did you guys get your first views?

Ps: That's a dope channel you got there!

Thanks. I didn't really know what I was doing my first month of Youtube. I bugged all my friends, commented on forums, sites, spammed Google Plus websites, Facebook groups, and anything I could think of. It wasn't until I found Reddit, that I was actually able to really grow.

It's fine, just don't join anymore sites lol. Here is a good place to help you out so you can just stay around here! I checked some of your videos. Awesome personality man haha, you got some funny stuff. Keep it up!

It's fine, just don't join anymore sites lol. Here is a good place to help you out so you can just stay around here! I checked some of your videos. Awesome personality man haha, you got some funny stuff. Keep it up!

The truth being that I am shy like you wouldn't believe it. For the first few days I literally couldn't say a word to my camera without stuttering.
Figured that in order to learn how to talk in English, I would have to work on being less shy. Hence, the silly channel.

Back