I think I need a channel review

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
I was wondering if people can take a look at my channel. How are my thumbnails? and layout looking? Are they appealing? Or should I work on them?

xxox

Bump. I feel like my channel isn't attracting new people at all and my regulars seem to not be posting as much. :/

Bump. I feel like my channel isn't attracting new people at all and my regulars seem to not be posting as much. :/
Don't feel down on yourself, it's hard to get noticed on YouTube so don't think it's your channel that's the problem. I like your videos because you talk about some interesting topics that I don't see others do. I've subed lol.

I'm kind of in the same position. I have 300+ subs but I only get around 50-100 views per video. Put I don't let it get me down and I keep posting :)

Thanks. I am just trying to figure out what changed. At one point I was getting 1000 veiws per video. One video got 170000 veiws but it was drama related and I dont want to be a drama channel. I am more into debating things that I am interested in.

I hope I will get there. I seem to be losing and gaining 3 subs a day. So hopefully it picks up xD.

I was wondering if people can take a look at my channel. How are my thumbnails? and layout looking? Are they appealing? Or should I work on them?

xxox

Hi, i think the thumbnails need a bit of work because thats the first thing that catches my eye when i look at the video, not the title.

Thanks. I am just trying to figure out what changed. At one point I was getting 1000 veiws per video. One video got 170000 veiws but it was drama related and I dont want to be a drama channel. I am more into debating things that I am interested in.

I hope I will get there. I seem to be losing and gaining 3 subs a day. So hopefully it picks up xD.

I think you should work on things that you love to do and share, rather than trying to get the views by being a drama channel to which sells very well on youtube, i must admit i look at those too, but if you don't want to be a particular thing on youtube and you still go through with it, you may end up hating the process of creating the video and editing it... and thats never a good thing in my mind...

Do what feels right for you and what keeps you loving what you do. ^^

Hi, i think the thumbnails need a bit of work because thats the first thing that catches my eye when i look at the video, not the title.

I think you should work on things that you love to do and share, rather than trying to get the views by being a drama channel to which sells very well on youtube, i must admit i look at those too, but if you don't want to be a particular thing on youtube and you still go through with it, you may end up hating the process of creating the video and editing it... and thats never a good thing in my mind...

Do what feels right for you and what keeps you loving what you do. ^^
thumbnails is something I have trouble with. I never know what to do.

Most my content I enjoy making. Majority of the drama ones was me defending a youtuber who had been abused. Thats the 170000 views video.

I just realised all my main commenters have stopped commenting. Idk I'm just feeling disheartened.

I too struggle with thumbnails and up until a month or so ago most of mine looked like yours (no text). But after realizing how the text is the 'click bait' to get people's attention when browsing Youtube and that good thumbnails are important, i started updating them, and it's working. I'm not getting more views from browsing and suggested videos.
There are a few good online resources that make creating thumbnails easy (check Canva).. i used Canva for a few, then started using the free image editor that came with my computer, and now I'm using Photoshop.. still not the best, but they're getting better..
Just keep at it!

I too struggle with thumbnails and up until a month or so ago most of mine looked like yours (no text). But after realizing how the text is the 'click bait' to get people's attention when browsing Youtube and that good thumbnails are important, i started updating them, and it's working. I'm not getting more views from browsing and suggested videos.
There are a few good online resources that make creating thumbnails easy (check Canva).. i used Canva for a few, then started using the free image editor that came with my computer, and now I'm using Photoshop.. still not the best, but they're getting better..
Just keep at it!
Do you think it's okay to update old thumbnails?

Back