Comedy I support YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Meier

Hi Guys!

We should stop trying to be more successful than others we should start to grow together, because you can just benefit with collaboration!

What can I offer you? I have 2 youtube channels: TubeFace95 (9000 subscribers) and Brodiots (100 subscribers)

I'll put YOU in my featured channel list on both channels, I will share your channel and social media sites on my facebook and twitter page. In this way you benefit also when the other channel is growing, I can also support you with other things if you want?

What you have to do for me: Easy, what I do for you, are you doing for me (only for Brodiots). I mean it doesn't hurt us to put each other channels in the the featured channel list etc. right?

Why am I doing that? I think there are a lot of great youtubers that deserve more attention! And in this way we can support each other!

Of course we'll first, take a look at each others channels, because we actually have to like the channel we support and enjoy the content!

Are you interested?

Brodiots

Can I be offered with TubeFace95? Yes, I can do whatever you did in exchange! :)

OK, I looked at your channel and I love you're music! So yes of course! So I put you're channel in the featured channel list on both channels (TubeFace95 and Brodiots), and share your channel on facebook and twitter and you're doing the same for me? You just have to do it for the Brodiots channel. You have a facebook and twitter page?

Yes. I'll do exactly the same for your channel! :)

Facebook page :
Twitter :

Great! Alright! You can see it on my pages. Sorry I can not put links in here...
I hope we will also support each other in the future!![DOUBLEPOST=1430759271,1430758986][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes. I'll do exactly the same for your channel! :)

Facebook page :
Twitter :

Thank you so much Galvin! The world needs more people like you! I wish you all the best for the future! BTW from where are you?[DOUBLEPOST=1430759473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I would loved to get featured! Would be happy to do whatever you say in exchange! Thank You:)

Alright! I love people who do tutorials, since I'm watching these so much! :) So let's do the same I did with Galvin. I put you're channel in the featured channel list on both channels (TubeFace95 and Brodiots), and share your channel on facebook and twitter and you're doing the same for me? You just have to do it for the Brodiots channel. Ok?

I added you to my featured list! BTW My Twitter is @Tech_Prasad ...And I honestly loved your Channel! Cool Vids Man!

Can just say the same for you're channel!! Thanks! I put your channel also in the featured list, shared you on twitter and facebook with both of my accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back