Other I started an Online magazine about Small YouTubers

What an awesome idea! I am a small YouTuber and would love to participate in this for you! I love what I do and think other people would get something out of it. I do advice videos for people who send in anonymous questions and topics, as well as fun stuff. Email me at bluntbrittanychannel@gmail.com if I can help :)

Heyyyy, for this uni assignment, I started an online magazine about small Youtubers.

There isn't really a platform right now that promotes smaller creators anymore, like the YouTube Trending section, conventions, online magazines are all focused on large Youtubers. From this, I thought an online magazine that interviews and talks about small YouTubers would be a really worthwhile project.

What can you do to help?
I'm looking for creators who have a strong opinion on a certain matter and might be good for an interview, particularly creative videos that I can write about in the featured section, and general support from the community by engaging with the publication. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

(The magazine is called "One44p", you can google that to find the website/facebook page/twitter etc)

I would like to be a part of this project if you need people

Back