I REVIEW: An Air Mattress!!! Wow! Get in here!

This is the review you've all been waiting for! I can't believe I didn't think of this topic sooner. It's a goldmine for views. I hope you all enjoy it and share it with your children and your children's children.

@JohnKenShow @Comconoclast @Kath ....have all already seen this video!

Will you be next @SabrinaKom @Vicboss @Stef
I laughed a lot at this.. so did my wife and Kids. My wife wants you to do a guest review for our show then we review your review.

I laughed a lot at this.. so did my wife and Kids. My wife wants you to do a guest review for our show then we review your review.
Your wife comes up with some pretty good ideas. I'm down for this. I'm in the process of trying to move back to California at the moment but once I get settled again, I'd like to do this review for reviewing.

Wow, brilliant review you almost make me wanna buy it and try out all the cool features you pointed out ;) But seriously really nice video, very enjoyable had me laughing a few times which is always good for a comedy vid :p Gave you a like my friend, stay awesome! :D

You should do a review of moving...
Not a bad idea, actually. Hopefully I have a reason to actually make such a video.
Wow, brilliant review you almost make me wanna buy it and try out all the cool features you pointed out ;) But seriously really nice video, very enjoyable had me laughing a few times which is always good for a comedy vid :p Gave you a like my friend, stay awesome! :D
Much appreciated, CP! Only try this mattress if you feel like it's finally time to give up.
Hahaha, that was great man. Love me some good deadpan humor.
Thanks merc! People that appreciate that kind of humor make me a happy panda.

Back