• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
So I have recently gotten 100 subscribes on YouTube!! :dance: ( 4 days a go to be exact) It has been a hectic 2 months of YouTube to say the least between ideas, editing and all the other jazz that comes with the responsibility of youtubing/a youtuber. :banghead: I'm late at posting this cause of school, possibly getting a job, etc etc. :help: Thanks for reading and have a good day! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471497248,1471496821][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if I don't respond quickly its cause i'm either asleep or at school or just busy in general ill try 2 respond when applicable! :)

So I have recently gotten 100 subscribes on YouTube!! :dance: ( 4 days a go to be exact) It has been a hectic 2 months of YouTube to say the least between ideas, editing and all the other jazz that comes with the responsibility of youtubing/a youtuber. :banghead: I'm late at posting this cause of school, possibly getting a job, etc etc. :help: Thanks for reading and have a good day! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471497248,1471496821][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if I don't respond quickly its cause i'm either asleep or at school or just busy in general ill try 2 respond when applicable! :)

Congratulations, keep up the good work. :up:

Great achievement, Congrats!
Thanks a ton ! :dance:[DOUBLEPOST=1471541134,1471540795][/DOUBLEPOST]
Huge congratulations to you! Nice work
Thanks a bunch dude!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1471541203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow congratz. I am basically half way there as I have reached 50 subs and really looking forward to reaching 100
Thanks its greatly appreciated! :dance: Also good luck with that! :thumbsup2:[DOUBLEPOST=1471541355][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations, keep up the good work. :up:
Thanks a lot! Its greatly appreciated! :thumbsup2: :bounce:[DOUBLEPOST=1471541525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nicely done!
Thanks man its very much appreciated! :dance::bounce:[DOUBLEPOST=1471541633][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Job !! Keep Going
Thanks! Much appreciated dude! :) ill try 2! :happy2:

Back