I REALLY want to make Top 10 gaming videos

Elrenu

Official Completionist Seal of Approval
I've never worked on a Top 10 video before, and I feel a lot of work could go into this.
I mainly need to try something I'm familiar with, But I don't know what my topic should be on.
I also need to know what to talk about in the video. I'd like to go through a few details on the game I'm playing.

Some examples of simple things I could do are Best Smash Bros Fighter, or Best Game Cube Game.
I'd also like to get into Easter Eggs in a game series. and possibly the struggle in getting the tougher ones. I'd like more ideas on everything.

But what would all the steps be to a Top 10? Thanks YTtalk

Good SEO, good tags, titles, and video description, promote your video well. To be in the top 10 your video needs LOTS of views. You only have 87 subscribers. Could you not go for something smaller so you won't be disappointed?!

Good SEO, good tags, titles, and video description, promote your video well. To be in the top 10 your video needs LOTS of views. You only have 87 subscribers. Could you not go for something smaller so you won't be disappointed?!
Not a bad idea. I could do Top 5, then another Top 5 going over the next 5 when I have more viewers. This will also create more videos so it will be more likely that someone will pass by and since it's rather short and to the point, view the other episode. I could promote to help more, and I'm sure I could get Chris from ChrisCrossMedia to help out in promoting, it may not be effective, but anything is worth a try.

I'm still not to sure where I can go in the video for ideas on what I can talk about. I could try stuff like "What good or bad on this character" or my personal thought on the matter. or maybe just throw something, and keep it short with a quick joke or something.

Not a bad idea. I could do Top 5, then another Top 5 going over the next 5 when I have more viewers. This will also create more videos so it will be more likely that someone will pass by and since it's rather short and to the point, view the other episode. I could promote to help more, and I'm sure I could get Chris from ChrisCrossMedia to help out in promoting, it may not be effective, but anything is worth a try.

I'm still not to sure where I can go in the video for ideas on what I can talk about. I could try stuff like "What good or bad on this character" or my personal thought on the matter. or maybe just throw something, and keep it short with a quick joke or something.

Another tip is to research videos that are currently in the top 10 gaming videos. What do they have that you don't? Is the quality better? Length more optimal? Something else? Whilst it seems that everyone is doing 'the same thing' these days, there is always SOMETHING these big channels did that got them big. Find it, and then tweak it, make it your own.

Another tip is to research videos that are currently in the top 10 gaming videos. What do they have that you don't? Is the quality better? Length more optimal? Something else? Whilst it seems that everyone is doing 'the same thing' these days, there is always SOMETHING these big channels did that got them big. Find it, and then tweak it, make it your own.
I should know, Peanut butter gamer is really unique with his top 10s.
If you view Easter Egg videos. more than likely after watching 10 different ones, at least 3 will show again and again.

Back