Other I need you! and easy mac!

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Hey folks I randomly wrote a song about easy Mac and while I enjoy making videos of my just recording I wanted to do something different for this video and that is show a bunch of people eating easy mac. kind of a tribute montage of the epicness of Easy mac.

You wouldn't have to say anything but you can be creative in how you eat the easy mac and if you want to show you microwaving it or something stiring in the powder whatever lol Over all it should be pretty funny.

I don't have the song recorded or anything yet so the timeline is pretty open but I would like to start the editing in about a week or so if I can get it before a week or so that would be great. :)

if you participate upload it to youtube and keep the video as unlisted and send me the link

You don't even know how happy that would make me :p
What if, instead of eating easy mac I was staring longingly at a picture of it? And possibly throwing out a can of inferior mac and cheese? Haha :p

Hey everyone! I have 4 people interested or already send me clips of them eating easy mac would be awesome if I could get more! :) Thanks

Back