Other i need someone who can make animated shorts

I was thinking about making a cartoon/action comedy series on YouTube. I would do it myself but i don't have the skills and knowledge to do something like this. We could start up a brand new channel on YouTube and make these videos! I could do the voices myself all i need is an animator. If you are interested give me a link to a video to some of your work.

Animation is something that is extremely hard to do and is very time consuming. I'm not sure why anyone would work that hard on something just hand it over to someone else...no offense or anything. I know if I had put in all that animation work I would want do keep working on it. I wouldn't care if Robin Williams wanted to do the voices for it. I still wouldn't hand it over.

Animation is something that is extremely hard to do and is very time consuming. I'm not sure why anyone would work that hard on something just hand it over to someone else...no offense or anything. I know if I had put in all that animation work I would want do keep working on it. I wouldn't care if Robin Williams wanted to do the voices for it. I still wouldn't hand it over.
but your not just handing it over to me. i want to everyone involved to be a team. we are all going to work on this and also this will not be a one time thing, i want to make an animated series on youtube and continue to make episodes of it. I know animation is very difficult I've tried it before. i could't do it though that's why i'm asking for help. plus we might become youtube partners so we would make money off of the series and i would give most of the money to the people doing the most work i.e. animator.

I could animate for you.
Check my YouTube channel to see my animations.
If you like them you can go to fiverr.com through my YouTube channel to pay for original animations.
I'll animate one short clip for free first.

I could animate for you.
Check my YouTube channel to see my animations.
If you like them you can go to fiverr.com through my YouTube channel to pay for original animations.
I'll animate one short clip for free first.
I actually don't have any money to pay anyone, though i wish i did, so this will not be a paid job sorry.

If you want an animated short clip your going to have to pay someone because it takes hours to just get 5 seconds done.

I actually don't have any money to pay anyone, though i wish i did, so this will not be a paid job sorry.
I guess I could make you an animation just for the fun of it;(they're only $5 though!)
I'd really appreciate it if you could promote my content too.

I guess I could make you an animation just for the fun of it;(they're only $5 though!)
I'd really appreciate it if you could promote my content too.
sorry i can't pay you but you will receive all the credit for the animation and if it gets popular enough your channel will likely become just as popular.

Back