I NEED SOME IDEAS!

Namo

Hey guys I want some ideas for content that I can include into my channel. I want these ideas to be associated with Minecraft or Advanced Warfare. Basically I need ideas of content for Minecraft or COD AW! I want these ideas to be something that you would find entertaining and awesome to watch!

Thank you, Namo!

You can do sorta like role playing minecraft where you act out things happening/make a story, but that involves writing. You can also do "how to" or "lets build this thing" and show people how to make like a cake or build a weapon or someone.

For advanced warfare, you can record your gameplay and upload rage moments (because people really love watching people in pain or angry)
Or just like own everyone and show off your amazing advanced warfare skills.

I hope I helped!

You can do sorta like role playing minecraft where you act out things happening/make a story, but that involves writing. You can also do "how to" or "lets build this thing" and show people how to make like a cake or build a weapon or someone.

For advanced warfare, you can record your gameplay and upload rage moments (because people really love watching people in pain or angry)
Or just like own everyone and show off your amazing advanced warfare skills.

I hope I helped!
Thank you for the good ideas![DOUBLEPOST=1437953285,1437953258][/DOUBLEPOST]
Moved this to Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas and Planning.
Sure do fine sir

Back