I need some advice

GuffeyGaming

I think one of my videos on my channel is being botted :( I know I have made a thread about this before but it seems like I cant get a straight real answer from anyone (sorry if I missed anyones replies on the other threads) but I NEED to know what to do, if there legit views or fake, Im just worried that this could hut my chances of partnering with Machinima in the future

If they are fake, they will be removed next time YouTube does an audit. The best thing you can really do is to remove those videos.

Some of my videos recently got botted as well, and there is not much I can do about it. I am with a network though, and they help prevent click bombing situations.

Just keep thinking positive, and don't let it affect you right now.

If they are fake, they will be removed next time YouTube does an audit. The best thing you can really do is to remove those videos.
the thing is, the video is at 555 views, past the 301 view check point so they might be real but Im not 100 percent sure

the thing is, the video is at 555 views, past the 301 view check point so they might be real but Im not 100 percent sure
Botted views can sneak past the 301 view check pretty easily. I have 10 videos that recently got a huge amount of traffic, and now they are anywhere from 1,000-1,8000 views.

Can you link the video you believe is botted? Maybe I can help you.

Botted views can sneak past the 301 view check pretty easily. I have 10 videos that recently got a huge amount of traffic, and now they are anywhere from 1,000-1,8000 views.

Can you link the video you believe is botted? Maybe I can help you.
Nope it says I cant
but if you look up Amnesia My First Try on YouTube it is the second search result on the page

Nope it says I cant
but if you look up Amnesia My First Try on YouTube it is the second search result on the page
Yeah they look botted. If you look at the stats, it shows chatabout.net and addmefast.com. I'm not sure about chatabout, but addmefast looks like a bot site.

The best thing i'd do if I were you is to take down the video, and reupload it.

Yeah they look botted. If you look at the stats, it shows chatabout.net and addmefast.com. I'm not sure about chatabout, but addmefast looks like a bot site.

chatabout.net is legit, its socialblade.coms chat site

I think one of my videos on my channel is being botted :( I know I have made a thread about this before but it seems like I cant get a straight real answer from anyone (sorry if I missed anyones replies on the other threads) but I NEED to know what to do, if there legit views or fake, Im just worried that this could hut my chances of partnering with Machinima in the future
make it private for a couple days.... Then unprivitize it :D

it says 1 view from addmefast[DOUBLEPOST=1368334592,1368334571][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah. I just never heard of it, and when I looked it up I couldn't tell haha.
well it says only 1 view under addmefast but 209 from mobile views[DOUBLEPOST=1368334634][/DOUBLEPOST]
make it private for a couple days.... Then unprivitize it :D
yes but youtube removes views if you do that, making negative views[DOUBLEPOST=1368334732][/DOUBLEPOST]

I looked up addmefast the website, and it is a bot site but I have NEVER EVER used it, I don't even have an account so that's weird

Back