I need some advice

CommMatt

Posting Mad!
I'm just looking for some advice on how to make, or what to use to make, good thumbnails.

I can't use Photoshop, and I can't buy anything.

I can sort of use paint.NET, but I'm not sure if that's worth much.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. If I use your advice, I will give credit on my channel!

Any reason you can't use photoshop? Do you not own it or can you just not use it very well?
I don't own it (and can't make the monthly payments for it. Unless people are using a different version of it that I know of) and my computer can't support it (hardware wise)

GIMP is free. It's basicly a light version of Photoshop and it has all the tools you need to make a thumbnail.
I've tried gimp, and I'm willing to try it again. But to be honest, I need some sort of foothold to start.

I don't own it (and can't make the monthly payments for it. Unless people are using a different version of it that I know of) and my computer can't support it (hardware wise)

I've tried gimp, and I'm willing to try it again. But to be honest, I need some sort of foothold to start.

Monthly payments? I payed once and I have it? ermm...

One of my favourite websites is picmonkey…upload a photo and begin editing, it's really great. I use that with a combo of photoshop when I need to! If you want to check out my channel, you can see some of my thumbnails, most of which were created solely from that website.

Hope that helps

Back