i need some advice and tips :)

AvereMista

okay so i started my gaming channel 8 months ago, i was posting a video every day for about 54 days straight, i burnt myself out and i thought id take a break until i can make better quality videos and have a decent upload schedule. i now post every 3 days, when i stopped posting i was at about 80 subs, that was 5 months ago, now in the past week ive started posting again (was at 97 subs when i started again) i have gone from 97 to 103 in just over a week, how would i get myself out there?

okay so i started my gaming channel 8 months ago, i was posting a video every day for about 54 days straight, i burnt myself out and i thought id take a break until i can make better quality videos and have a decent upload schedule. i now post every 3 days, when i stopped posting i was at about 80 subs, that was 5 months ago, now in the past week ive started posting again (was at 97 subs when i started again) i have gone from 97 to 103 in just over a week, how would i get myself out there?

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I suggest you browse / search these sections because this has been discussed many time before. :)

Also, please use the forum search: http://yttalk.com/search/?type=post

Every time you post a video, you need to feel like it was better than the last one.

I think the most important thing is posting consistently, but you also need to be looking to optimize your content wherever you can. Even the best YouTubers know that their videos can be better and so they work hard at improving the quality. It is SO important to always be improving upon yourself and make each video better than the last.

Examples: add background music, change your editing style to make your videos more fast-paced, optimize your thumbnails and keywords, try to work on your charisma... there are many things you can improve on. With each new upload try to make one improvement and it’ll have an effect on your channel growth.

Hope this helps! ;)

Every time you post a video, you need to feel like it was better than the last one.

I think the most important thing is posting consistently, but you also need to be looking to optimize your content wherever you can. Even the best YouTubers know that their videos can be better and so they work hard at improving the quality. It is SO important to always be improving upon yourself and make each video better than the last.

Examples: add background music, change your editing style to make your videos more fast-paced, optimize your thumbnails and keywords, try to work on your charisma... there are many things you can improve on. With each new upload try to make one improvement and it’ll have an effect on your channel growth.

Hope this helps! ;)

You hit the nail on the head with charisma. I just watched a video from Brian G. Johnson and it was the first time I heard about charisma in your videos. It makes a lot of sense but it will take time to develop that. Keep analyzing and optimizing your videos.

Back