I NEED QUESTIONS :) Please help maybe?

GarcilazoLupe

Hi, My name is Lupe and I am so close to 2k and I plan on making a Q and A video once i hit that mark. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could leave me any questions of any kind. I'm willing to leave your channel links in the description. Also.. I am also down to collab with anyone on a video of any kind :)

Will you collab with me in the future? Link in the description if you want. Collab anytime bro!

Hi, My name is Lupe and I am so close to 2k and I plan on making a Q and A video once i hit that mark. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could leave me any questions of any kind. I'm willing to leave your channel links in the description. Also.. I am also down to collab with anyone on a video of any kind :)
hey man! I'm making this epic collab too. Would you like to help out? It'll be simple! You'll just have to send a clip of you reading out the lines i'll be sending you![DOUBLEPOST=1459752672,1459752424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will you collab with me in the future? Link in the description if you want. Collab anytime bro!
I'd be available for collab too! Just send me any of your social media accounts!

Which music genre do you love the MOST?
Which is your favorite game of all time?
Anything you love more than yourself?
What is the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?

What videogames do you play?

Links in the descriptions ok? ;)

If you don't have questions then you shouldn't be making a Q&A.

Back