I need new ideas!

Smarty

Hey,
I mostly make videos on YouTube with rubiks cubes. I am just solving rubiks cubes...I wanna do anything new, something awesome. But I have no idea what I can do with rubiks cubes. Does anybody have an idea for me for a new video? Maybe you are more creative then me :-D
Greetings!

does it have to be with rubiks cubes? can't you try something close to them like a chinese puzzle box or something? not sure how much can be done with a rubiks cube xD

I hope some of those help, or at least get the juices flowing.

1. You might try creating a stop motion animation of the solution, so people can see it more clearly since your hands will not be around the cube. Be creative and capture it all, as if a pair of invisible hands is solving it. Then possibly set it to music.
  2. Cube fiction. Create some Rubik's Cube animations like the BrickFilms (legos).
  3. Try some other Rubik's Cube feats, like juggling with 3-4 of them OR put them on a string and do a sort of fire dance with them. (carefully).
  4. Use the cubes to build other things, like a dog house or something. The larger and more insane it is, the better.
  5. Build an enormous model cube.
  6. Orchestrate a flash mob, where each dancer dresses up like one square of a Rubik's cube.

Thank you for all the creative answers :) there are some very good ideas!!! Now I have some planes for new videos, that may take time but its okay. Thank you soooo much!!

Back