I need more subscribers !!

LOL responding to this thread is like responding to a brick wall. This man had no interest in any of us, he thought he'd come in here and make this post and gain tons of subs cause he probably thinks his content is UNDENIABLE. And the hilarious part, is the last person who responded pretty much did the same thing hahahaha. One guy goes "follow me and sub to me!" We all kinda... point that out, then days later a new person is like "hey follow ME" You two deserve each other.
Jit getting butt hurt

Jit getting butt hurt
I can't even tell if this was supposed to be a diss or not because it makes no sense. I'm assuming it was supposed to be a comeback? Some how? What the hell is jit....

I can't even tell if this was supposed to be a diss or not because it makes no sense. I'm assuming it was supposed to be a comeback? Some how? What the hell is jit....
It doesn't mean anything , I'm just saying we should call a truce . What do you say :) sub 4 sub ?

It doesn't mean anything , I'm just saying we should call a truce . What do you say :) sub 4 sub ?
I don't sub for sub, and I never intended to make you an enemy, just thought it was funny, this guy is clearly not interested in us, and you are clearly not interested in him, thought it was a funny similarity. I would definitely not recommend sub 4 subbing though amigo! My subs subbed me without me asking, 600 strong, sometimes I only get like 1/6 of them as viewers which doesn't look good. Imagine if that 6 was a 3... it's just... I know you want the subs quick but sub for sub's gonna hurt ya in the long run.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA It's early, I wasn't thinking right about fractions, imagine if that 6 was a TWELVE, there we go.

Back