I need ideas! :)

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
Okay, so if u click my channel link below you'll see I am music based channel. I know there are plenty of similiar channels to my own, so I want to stand out. The first thing I want is video background. I know that hot chicks are pretty popular and usually they lead to a click on video, but I want something different. If any of you have ideas which theme I could be using for my video background please post it.

Second thing is a motto. A phrase that will stand next to my channel name. It would be like "3n3rgyTRACKS - example". It would be pretty cool if motto and video background would share similiarity.

I hope that you'll be a nice soul and help me with this depressive problems :) (jk)

Let me see how creative can you be^^

I think that your video background should just change according to your music rather than keeping it the same. That just makes it boring.

Agree, I'm subbed to MORchillstep and he get's his pictures from a specific website with all these Nice pictures on it. Maybe check it out. For a Nice phrase you can type in quotes by Google search and then i get a site where i can choose a genre and one of those is music. Maybe after a bit of searching there's a Nice one there.

Hmmm I've been thinking about on every video I'd put one of the pokemons. That'd be unique^^

Back