I need help with video ideas D:

PaulKehoe

I've Got It
Hey guys! So I started youtube recently and I didn't know what to base my channel around so I thought I'd do weird news cus it's easier to get stuff to talk about but now I'm getting really bored of it and I don't wanna do news that much anymore. The only problem is what do I replace it with D:

Honestly, I would just do what I enjoy. You shouldn't narrow yourself down to one thing only, it's nice to keep your options open. Gaming is something fun you can do, vlogs are pretty nice, and there's all sorts of stuff out there for you to do as long as you keep an open mind.

There's is no way I'm giving up youtube now! This is something I've always wanted to do so I'm not giving up that easy[DOUBLEPOST=1395163963,1395163818][/DOUBLEPOST]I've always wanted to do gaming but my computer isn't powerful enough to record and I do t have the money for a capture card at the moment :/ I don't wanna narrow myself down to one thing but kinda wanna have like a sort of main part to the channel aswell as other things if you get me?? :p

maybe you could talk about cool stories that happened to you, for me I often find that funny things or cool adventures of someone is entertaining to listen to :)

Talk about life, do challenges, showcase any skills you may have..the possibilities are endless..u said you like gaming so why not vlog about it for now and save $ for a great PC

There's is no way I'm giving up youtube now! This is something I've always wanted to do so I'm not giving up that easy[DOUBLEPOST=1395163963,1395163818][/DOUBLEPOST]I've always wanted to do gaming but my computer isn't powerful enough to record and I do t have the money for a capture card at the moment :/ I don't wanna narrow myself down to one thing but kinda wanna have like a sort of main part to the channel aswell as other things if you get me?? :p

I get what you mean. You could always try indie games if you want, by the way. Those usually are less resource intensive and are easy to record.[DOUBLEPOST=1395164317][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you can't come up with ideas yourself, maybe you should think if Youtube is really for you or not.

Really, dude? Just because he can't think of any ideas currently, doesn't mean that he should consider quitting what he loves to do. Everyone goes through those slumps where they can't come up with ideas.

Maybe I could :) but would a lot of people notice them though if the games aren't that big?? :eek:

That's the spirit! You're right though, not many people do notice smaller indie games. That's why you should try your best to do the newer ones that are great, there's a better chance of people noticing them then. Anyways, you just have to keep pushing forward and continuously grow yourself a fanbase.

Back